Helping Schools and Strengthening Communities Through Bond Resources
Schools are an important part of all communities. By educating our children, schools lay the foundation for the future. Residents of communities support their schools in many different ways. When it comes time to renovate, expand or build a new educational facility, how does a school district fund that project? One way is through the use of bond issue referendums.
Why are Bonds Necessary?
A bond provides a financial avenue for school districts to meet an immediate, specified need. A bond issue is voted on by members of the community (requirements for passage vary by state). If the bond passes, then members of the community will fund the project through taxes for a specified time period.
Expertise With Bond Issue Planning
This is where our deep experience really becomes an asset. We have helped numerous clients with bond elections and/or fundraising efforts by:
- Space utilization studies and facility assessments
- Provide designs, long range plans, visuals and cost-projections
- Assisting in defining the need
- Guiding you through forming committees
- Help you establish the right community members for the job
- Creating a campaign schedule
- Communicating with the staff, the Board, and the public
- Engaging people and assisting you with strategies to gain support
- Supplying graphics for marketing materials
- Providing a customized website tool
- Developing social media content
We Wrote the Book on Passing Bonds, Well Not Really, but We Might as Well Have.
Learn more about the unique tools we offer to get you headed in the right direction.BondIssue.org