Posted On: January 4, 2019
CMBA Architects is currently seeking an Intern Architect to join our Sioux City, Iowa team.
Candidates must be outgoing, independent and passionate about design – creativity is in our mission statement! You will be immersed in a fun, collaborative working environment with an amazing team of creative professionals.
- Bachelor/Masters in Architecture
- 0-5 years experience
- Motivated by a love of design
- Must be proficient in Revit
- Demonstrated computer modeling experience
- Ability to multi-task on several projects
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Must have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Desire to be engaged and networked in the local community
There is nothing better than a job you love. When you enjoy your work, it’s not work. It’s fun and excitement and adrenaline all rolled into one.
At CMBA, our team culture is extremely important to us. What do we bring to the table?
Jeans…Yes, you can wear jeans every day with our “smart casual” dress code!
Friday afternoons…who wants to work on a Friday afternoon during the Summer? Not us! CMBA has a flexible schedule year-round, with Summer hours allowing us Friday afternoons to enjoy our friends, family and leisure time.
Team-building…we host a variety of activities every month to incorporate a little fun into our day – mini golf, charades and balloon battles – just to name a few!
Send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.